See Singaporeans Chinese are really traditional.
Coming to the near of the Chinese New Year, the queue gets longer and longer over at Hong Lim, this lunch time when I passed by, couldn’t resist to snap a shot of the queue queuing for porky bbq snacks…
It’s the Chinese new year… I know its Chinese new year in Singapore when:-
– you see china town packed with tons of people and tentage …
– I see red signs, red banners red decorations…..
– long queues seen over at the Chinese goodies shop
– people rushing work over time, over night to complete it before the reach of new year
– I start trying to wash and iron the balance left over clothes in the laundry basket
– I keep cleaning the room
– Trying to get a clean new bedsheet laid out one day before the new year and washing the old before the new year.. (how is that possible???)
( trying to clean my office table rid of work and dust but… i am unsure… not my table yet how to clean another table… and how to clean when work files are piled..)