while its still fresh in my mind, jot the thingy down
1. Where / how did you meet?
in Shanghai, AK cannot find a place to sit. by Jeci
2. How long have you known each other?
6 years can’t recall the actual year.
3. How long after you met did you start dating?
Dated in August 2006
4.How long have you been married?
5. When was your wedding day?
27 april 09
6. What day of the week was it?
7. Did you get married in a church?
Yes solemnization by Pastor Chris my Uncle
8.How many people came to your wedding reception?
we have 13 tables 10 per table each.
with one table baby chair Raelyn.
of ALL the invited guests,
ONE DIDNT” bother calling nor relay message to his friends he didn’t turn up.
ONE had gout attack…
the rest turned up well
9. What kind of cake did you serve?
the cake that we cut was syrofoam.
10. Where was your wedding?
Copthorne King’s Hotel
11. Who did you hire as your photographer & videographer?
Rebecca’s Friend Amatuer but quite alright.
12. How was the weather?
ROM in the noon time, was very hot sunny and beautiful. Evening was beautiful too..
13. What did you serve for the meal?
8 course dinner.
Salmon Fruit Salad
Shark Fins’ Soup
FAT Pork Mee Suan
14. How many people were in your bridal party?
Didn’t have one
15.Are you still friends with them all?
15. Did your spouse cry during the ceremony?
I did for the church solemization
16. Most special moment of your wedding day?
the darling Ak was very Conscientious in making the day to perfection..
it was special moments i see
17.Any funny moments?
Yes when we were doing the marching in, my uncle held the petals at the door and slam it at our face, followed by a LOUD SCREAM OF””” HUAT AH””” followed by the others, aunt jenny, joyce and others that SLAMMED the petals at us, instead of throw…
SLAM! BANG! a hard slam
18. Any big disasters?
19. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
I am still in Singapore
20.How long were you gone?
21.If you were to do your wedding over, what would you change?
22.What side of the bed do you sleep on?
23..What size is your bed?
24.. What is your song?
Something love can do by Jacky Cheung.
the “hUAT AH”” was so loud, the march in song was too soft then
25. What kind of flowers did you have at your wedding?
26. Are your wedding bands engraved?
I’m Feeling: that day….